- The administrator of your personal data provided in the registration form is DBAPPS Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tarnowskie Góry, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000801529; VAT Reg No PL6452562337, hereinafter referred to as:
Administrator. You can contact the Administrator by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is an agreement between you and the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as:
Agreement, which is concluded as a result of accepting the Regulations and for which the processing of your data is necessary.
- Your personal data is processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the Agreement and to take the necessary actions before the conclusion of the Agreement.
- Providing personal data is not mandatory, however, failure to do so will make the conclusion and implementation of the Agreement impossible.
- Your data will be stored for the duration of the Agreement and after its termination for a period justified by the limitation periods in civil proceedings.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access your data, rectify, transfer and delete it, as well as the right to limit data processing.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions against you, including decisions resulting from profiling *.