Below are the most frequently asked questions. We encourage you to read them.
- Do you provide training?
- Yes, if necessary, we can provide training remotely or at the company's headquarters.
- Is the tracking program invisible?
- The tracking program is invisible to users. In addition, it does not load the processor and requires a minimum amount of memory to operate.
- Can the software cause a decrease in system performance?
- No. The program uses a minimal amount of hardware resources so it should not affect performance.
- Does the program capture passwords or other data from the keyboard?
- No. Only application window headers and website titles and URLs are read.
- Does the program only read window titles or other information?
- The tracking application reads the application names, titles of active windows, process names and URLs of pages visited.
- Can the program track employees on every operating system?
- Currently, the tracking program can be installed on Windows systems. An application for MacOS X is also in preparation. Mobile applications for Android and iPhone are planned.
- Are idle sessions and screen savers recognized?
- Yes, the program detects not only inactivity but also activities that are supposed to simulate work but which isn't work.