1. The administrator of the personal data of the website users is ActivRec Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tarnowskie Góry, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000801529; VAT Reg No PL6452562337
2. You can contact the Data Administrator:
2.1. at the correspondence address: Tarnowskie Góry, ul. Gliwicka 35;
2.2. at the e-mail address: email@example.com;
1. The content of correspondence and contact information is processed for the time necessary to settle the user's case, including to send marketing information about products or services selected by you, and no longer than for 3 months after the settlement of the case for archiving purposes if necessary to defend against any claims to the administrator.
2. These data will then be processed in order to implement the online contact form service provided electronically in accordance with the regulations available here.
3. In the scope of sending commercial information by electronic means or direct marketing via telephone end devices, the data will be processed on the basis of consent expressed by explicit confirmatory action (art. 6 clause 1 lit. and in from art. 4 point 11 GDPR), consisting in supplementing appropriate field to enter email address or phone number.
4. If the administrator has to make claims or defend against claims, the administrator may process personal data of specific users contained in the online contact form until the end of the pending proceedings and until the expiry of the limitation period of the administrator's claims against the user, which is usually 3 years in accordance with art. 118 of the Civil Code, but in special cases provided for by law, it may be longer.
5. These data will then be processed in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f RODO, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in pursuing his claims against the user or defending against claims. The legitimate interest of the administrator will then be the primary goal over the rights and freedoms of the recipient.
6. In order to improve the quality of its services, the administrator processes statistical information regarding the use of the online contact form and for this purpose uses statistical information provided by cookies or other similar technologies.
7. These data are processed in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR in the legitimate interest of the administrator, consisting in facilitating the use of services, improving the quality and functionality of the services provided, and the processing of this data does not violate the rights and freedoms of users.
8. These data are processed as part of the ongoing activities of the administrator, but not longer than for a period of 60 days from receipt of information. After this time, the administrator may further process general statistical data that will be deprived of any information about individual users.
1. Personal data contained in the online contact form are disclosed only to entities processing data for the administrator on the basis of a written contract entrusting the processing of personal data providing hosting or website maintenance services, IT services, marketing and PR.
1. Any data subject has the right to:
1.1. access - obtaining confirmation from the administrator whether her personal data is being processed. If data about a person are processed, he is entitled to access them and obtain the following information: about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, about the period of data storage or about the criteria for their determination, on the right to request the rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data of the data subject and to object to such processing (Article 15 of the GDPR);
1.2. to receive a copy of the data - to obtain a copy of the data subject to processing, the first copy is free, and for subsequent copies the administrator may impose a reasonable fee resulting from administrative costs (Art. 15 clause 3 GDPR);
1.3. to rectify - request rectification of personal data concerning her that is incorrect or supplement incomplete data (Art. 16 GDPR);
1.4. for data deletion - requests to delete her personal data, if the administrator no longer has a legal basis for their processing or the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing (Art. 17 GDPR);
1.5. to limit processing - requests to limit the processing of personal data (Art. 18 GDPR) when:
1.5.1. the data subject questions the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing the administrator to check the correctness of such data,
1.5.2. the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes their removal, demanding that their use be restricted,
1.5.3. the administrator no longer needs this data, but it is needed by the data subject to determine, assert or defend claims,
1.5.4. the data subject has objected to the processing - until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of the administrator prevail over the grounds of objection of the data subject;
1.6. for transferring data - receiving in a structured, commonly used format machine-readable personal data concerning him which he has provided to the administrator, and requests to send this data to another administrator if the data is processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject or a contract with him concluded and if the data is processed in an automated manner (Art. 20 GDPR);
1.7. to object - to object to the processing of her personal data for legitimate purposes of the administrator, for reasons related to her special situation, including profiling. Then the administrator assesses the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects, or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims. If, according to the assessment, the interests of the data subject are more important than the interests of the controller, the administrator will be obliged to stop processing data for these purposes (Art. 21 GDPR);
1.8. to withdraw your consent at any time and without giving any reason, but the processing of personal data carried out before the withdrawal of consent will still remain lawful. Withdrawal of consent will cause the administrator to stop processing personal data for the purpose for which the consent was given.
2. To exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject should contact, using the contact details provided, with the administrator and inform him which rights and to what extent he wants to exercise.
1. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Rates 2, which you can contact in the following ways:
1.1. by post: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw;
1.2. through the electronic inbox available on the website: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt;
1.3. phone: (22) 531 03 00.